Arabian Productions

Friday, August 11, 2006

Wrapping Up Karloff

Gregg was by early this morning, 7AM to help do one final mix of the documentary, Kreating Karloff. I'm pleased to report, that as I am writing this, the scrolling credits are rendering within Final Cut Pro. It's been a long tremulous task, but its now completed!

It will be screening at two conventions, Fanex in Baltimore, and then Worldcon in Anaheim. It'd be nice to get to one of them and see how the audience reacts. I'll be ready to tweak it as we get more feedback from folks, but I'd say I've gotten it to be the best I can within the time limit I had.

I'm definitely feeling the tiredness hit me right now, it was a long day today that started at 5:45am, so after this finishes rendering out, I'm gonna pick it up again tomorrow.

On a side note, how about this amazing weather??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home