Arabian Productions

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Updates

To those who keep an eye on what we're up to over here, Kreating Karloff is moving right along! Last night, in preperation for two very hot days (my editing space uses what the French call "air conditíon le natural..." I don't know French) I blasted through what I had left for the first assemble of the documentary.

I'd say I'll be hitting one hour on this one easy, my longest project since "A Look Through Hour Eyes."

Andy is heading out to the West Coast, which means no Simon in "Hello Simon," but we're cooking up something good.

Palfrey Hill Pictures is being developed into being more of an artists collective, a host to my frequent collaborators and I.

Gregg Swiatlowski, the sound guy, is doing quite well for himself down in NYC, I'll have to start paying him Union rates soon!

But the movie is looking good, and is screening at two Science Fiction conventions at the end of the month, so my deadline is creeping up! Lot's of work ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home